RSS
We are two home schooling brothers with a passion for sports. This is our blog and we will talk about the latest sports events. We hope you visit often!

Super Bowl Wrap Up

What a game!  This is what we liked about the Super Bowl:

Little D:


Eli Manning had a great drive to win the game, just like in Super Bowl 42.  I thought the Giants were going to lose but I still had hope in the G-Men.  The Giants' comeback was awesome!  I knew the G-Men could do it!














Big J:

I was worried in the fourth quarter because I was cheering for the Pats.  And I always love close games.  I thought the Pats would win - too bad they lost.  Rob Gronkowski dropped a deep pass from Tom Brady.  Everyone played their best.  I knew it was going to be a close game.  The Giants have now won four Super Bowls and the Patriots have won three.  I thought the Super Bowl was great!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment